Lift systems for roller brake testers
Various lift systems for roller brake testers are available.
The pneumatic lift system RT900x raises the complete roller brake tester RT9001 or RT9002 with 10cm and makes it very easy to test multiple axles on a trailer or caravan. The lift system operates independently by means of its own control unit.
The pneumatic Easy Exit® lift system makes it easy to drive the vehicle out of the roller brake tester. When the brake test is finished the lift raises the wheels for easy drive out. The lift system operates via the brake tester software. The lift is available for the RT2001, RT2002 and RT9001, RT9002.
Functionality Easy Exit® lift:
1) Default, the lift is in upper position.
2) Drive onto the brake tester.
3) The wheels press the wheel detection rollers down.
4) The lift moves down.
5) The optional weighing starts.
6) The roller brake test starts.
7) When finished, the lift rises.
8) Drive of the brake tester.